A newly discovered album featuring John Coltrane and Eric Dolphy has recently been unearthed, titled *Evenings at the Village Gate*. This historical recording, initially stored at the New York Public Library, provides an intimate glimpse into the jazz legends’ live performances back in 1961. Continue reading
I’m Dr. Miles Beaumont from the charming town of York in the UK. I’ve spent over three decades as a medical doctor, helping people and contributing to important research. I graduated from Oxford University, and ever since, I’ve devoted myself to improving the health and lives of others.
When I’m not practicing medicine, you’ll find me soaking up the world of jazz music. It’s been a passion of mine since I turned 30, and I’ve been an active part of York’s jazz scene ever since. Whether it’s going to local gigs, listening to records at home, or just enjoying the rhythmic and improvisational magic of jazz, it’s a big part of who I am.
- Irreversible Entanglements – ‘Protect Your Light’: A Unique Musical Journey
- Brad Mehldau’s “14 Reveries” Premiere at Wigmore Hall
- A Tribute to John Marshall: Remembering the Legendary British Drummer
- Remembering John Marshall: A Titan of British Jazz
- Sarah Jane Morris Presents ‘The Sisterhood’ at Cadogan Hall