Just around four years ago, the album “Universal Disappointment” by the young Danish pianist Jeppe Zeeberg intrigued its listeners with its unique and lively rhythm. Since then, Zeeberg has released two more albums, one of which is a solo piano variation based on Haydn’s Arietta. His newest album, the eighth in his discography, is just… Continue reading
I’m Dr. Miles Beaumont from the charming town of York in the UK. I’ve spent over three decades as a medical doctor, helping people and contributing to important research. I graduated from Oxford University, and ever since, I’ve devoted myself to improving the health and lives of others.
When I’m not practicing medicine, you’ll find me soaking up the world of jazz music. It’s been a passion of mine since I turned 30, and I’ve been an active part of York’s jazz scene ever since. Whether it’s going to local gigs, listening to records at home, or just enjoying the rhythmic and improvisational magic of jazz, it’s a big part of who I am.
- Irreversible Entanglements – ‘Protect Your Light’: A Unique Musical Journey
- Brad Mehldau’s “14 Reveries” Premiere at Wigmore Hall
- A Tribute to John Marshall: Remembering the Legendary British Drummer
- Remembering John Marshall: A Titan of British Jazz
- Sarah Jane Morris Presents ‘The Sisterhood’ at Cadogan Hall